Do I need an electrical or diesel powered machine?

First of all, it is important to know where you will be using the machine: if you work inside, then it is better to go for an electric powered machine as they are equipped with non-marking tyres and leave no traces. 

If you work outside or on rough terrain, however, it is better to opt for a diesel-driven machine. Their powerful engines and four-wheel drive easily move around on rough terrain.

Do I have to wear a safety harness?

We strongly recommend it. That way you can avoid serious consequences in case of accidents.

When do I have to order a machine at the latest?

It is better to order your machine as soon as possible. But even when you want to hire a machine on the day itself, we will look what still is possible - depending on the availability of that type of machine and transport for that day.

What do I do when I don't need a machine anymore?

It is better to confim end of hire the day itself by email or by fax mentionning the following: 

  • date and time you stopped working with that machine
  • accessibility of the machine (day and night or within a given timeframe)
  • pick up address (if different from delivery address)

If you are registered to our webportal, you could send your end of hire in just one click.


What does dk RENTAL have for sale?

We sell new machines of the following brands: Genie, Haulotte and Power Towers and used machines of Genie, Manitou, Power Towers, Skyjack and JLG. We also sell new and used Instant Span mobile tower parts.

What about warranty on new machines?

The warrenty period depends on the manufacturere and will be specified on the price quote.


Where can a follow a training course?

Training can be given in Waregem or in Strépy-Bracquegnies (near Charleroi), as well as in-company or at your site.

When do trainings take place?

Training courses can take place between or after working hours. Just tell us when you want it to take place. 

What is IPAF ?

IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) is an international organisation offering several training courses related to the use of MEWPs. All training courses comply with the most stringent international quality standards. As a result, their certificates is recognised all over the world.

For how long is my certificate valid?

This certificate with corresponding PAL Card, the proof that you successfully finished this training, is valid for five years.

Can I take multiple IPAF training courses per day?

Yes, you can take up to two courses per day depending on the number of people registered.

Our Services

Can dk RENTAL also maintain my own fleet?

We can offer you a tailormade service package for Genie, Manitou, JLG, Skyjack, and Haulotte. This goes from maintanance, repairs, inspections, transport or even storage. Want to know more? Contact us and you receive all the information you need.

Where can I find an overview of the machines I am currently renting?

As a registerd user to our webportal, you can get an overview of all machines you are renting at the moment. Or we could send you an overview every Tuesday morning by email.

Is it possible to receive invoices digitally?

Yes, we can send your invoices by mail. If you wish to take advantage of this service, please contact our sales team. They will take care of it.

We use cookies to ensure that we can give you the very best experience. To find out more about how we use cookies, please visit the cookie policy page.